[Talk-ca] Toronto OSM Hack Weekend

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Tue Jan 29 21:06:53 GMT 2013

Fellow Canadian OSM developers (and aspiring developers).

Add yourselves to the wiki and let us know that you are planning to attend
the Hack Weekend.  Hack Weekends have a wonderful history in OSM, having
lead to most of the major milestones in OSMs growth and development.
including internationalization, two on-line editors, API 0.5, API 0.6,
Relations, minutely updates, and on and on.

Granted, most of those developments were at Hack Weekends in London,
England, but we can join the fun as well.  Sign up now.  We'll see you in
Toronto.