[Talk-ca] Using OpenStreetMap on a daily basis

Lianne Lavoie liannelavoie at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 10:41:04 UTC 2013

I'm very new to OSM editing, and I feel exactly the same way. In fact until
reading this email I wasn't even aware that you could see the map data at
all without editing the map, so a lot of casual viewers would probably
never realise that data was even there.

As for the searching, I just did a search for Safeway, zoomed in on
Winnipeg, and the top few results were from Colorado, Victoria (as in
Australia), and then various other places far away from where I was on the
map.

~Lianne