[Talk-ca] Get OSM-based ForeverMap 2 iOS app for FREE during SotM US

Marcus Thielking marcus.thielking at skobbler.com
Sat Jun 8 15:06:30 UTC 2013

Hi guys,

During SotM US, we're offering our OSM-based ForeverMap 2 for free in the iOS App Store (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id424183595).
Usually priced at $2.99, it offers you full online and offline access to OSM with our brand-new skobbler NGx map engine as well as featuring various search, routing, and map style options.

Please check it out and let us know your feedback in the store and/or at support at skobbler.com<mailto:support at skobbler.com>. If you liked the app, we would greatly appreciate a little word-of-mouth.

See you in later in SF.

Best,
Marcus

Marcus Thielking