[Talk-ca] OpenStreetMap Montréal birthday party

Guillaume Pratte guillaume at guillaumepratte.net
Fri Jun 14 01:20:27 UTC 2013

Hello Fabian,

I am indeed on this list. I am also the author of osmtl.org (and its mirror site openstreetmap-montreal.org).

I have created this web sites in order to easily communicate the OpenStreetMap activities I have organized up to now. It is a simple WordPress site, and I hope to put content on the site to the benefit of activities organized in Montreal.

I would like to help with the organization of the Birthday party in August, but I would like to propose to move back the date by one week. I know of many persons interested in OSM that will be present at PyCon in the weekend of August 9-10, and I think there will be more people coming to the party if we hold it the weekend after.

What do you think?

I could not be there tonigth at the Geo 5 to 7, so I hope to catch another occasion to talk with you guys soon.

Guillaume