[Talk-ca] Fwd: Canada Shape Files

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Mon Jun 17 16:09:23 UTC 2013

More nice stuff from Frederik.  He is now providing additional formats for
Canadian extracts of OpenStreetMap data.  If I remember correctly, these
are updated daily.  I have taken a quick look at
http://download.geofabrik.de/north-america/canada.html and found the
following:

For each province and territory:
- "stock" osm.xml extract