[Talk-ca] Une proposition: formation du groupe OpenStreetMap Montréal

Stewart C. Russell scruss at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 19:08:21 UTC 2013

On 13-06-22 01:14 PM, Richard Weait wrote:

> … Curious outsiders attend with questions.

There we have it: the Toronto OpenStreetMap Enthusiasts perfectly
encapsulated in just five words ☺

Any organization we do have is really only to work with/around the
limitations of meetup.com. There's always a mild feeling of discontent
forking out for such a simple service, but there isn't a free⁺
alternative that random people are likely to find.

cheers,
 Stewart

⁺: free as in “free”. You know what I mean.