[Talk-ca] Pocket GPSs in cars...

Connors, Bernie (SNB) Bernie.Connors at snb.ca
Fri Jun 28 18:44:37 UTC 2013

I just had a visit to the Winners store here in Fredericton and they had several generic suction cup mounts that can be used in a car for phones or GPS.  The price was about $10.  I also found and bought a handlebar mount for my bicycle and gave it a test last night.  I drove off the curb several times and my eTrex 20 stayed in place.  I added a pair of elastic bands and a I looped the lanyard around the mount in case the GPS does slip out.

Winners sells new, surplus, and overstock merchandise from other retailers.  They mainly sell clothing, shoes, and house ware but you can also find phone and GPS accessories like the car and bicycle mounts I mentioned above.

Bernie.