[Talk-ca] Sewage dump stations

Andrew Lester a-lester at shaw.ca
Mon Mar 4 16:02:08 UTC 2013

That's exactly the tagging I used when I mapped out some campgrounds in my area. It was the best match I could find in the wiki.

Andrew Lester
Victoria, BC

On 2013-03-04, at 7:53 AM, Clifford Snow <clifford at snowandsnow.us> wrote:

I believe you want amenity=waste_disposal and waste=excrement

Look under the waste tag on the wiki.

I do believe we need a single amenity=sewage_dump_station instead of the two tags, but...

On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 11:48 PM, Tony Toews <tony at tonytoews.com> wrote:
> Folks
>
> One object that is of significant interest to RVs is the location of sewage dump stations. I know of two in my small town one of which is hidden away behind a gas station on a main highway and the other more logically placed in the provincial park campground.
>
> I don't see any way to add dump stations as a discrete object.   Or am I wrong?   Should I put them in as public toilets?  Just kidding.
>
> Tony

Clifford

OpenStreetMap: Maps with a human touch