[Talk-ca] Where the streets have no name...

Harald Kliems kliems at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 22:19:41 UTC 2013

Quick update (maybe to inspire other contributors):

I've finished adding street names in Drummondville. Unfortunately, there is
no high-res aerial imagery there and so I had to rely exclusively on
Canvec/Geobase. There were a few spots were the data looked sketchy and I
didn't add streets there. Let's hope we have some locals to finish the work
there.

Alright, on to Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville.

 Harald (who's currently in Toronto and marveling at OSM's data quality
downtown!)