[Talk-ca] GPS and Motorway links ...

Daniel Begin jfd553 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 25 20:35:22 UTC 2013

Hooo, I see, and I also see there was not a large consensus on that point
(Discussion) since all other ways are having a different behavior.

About all motorway_link in Canada are having the same problem!

At least everything imported via Canvec and possibly the same with GeoBase.
Actually, we might have to add oneway=no for all motorway_link that that do
not have the tag. However, it may exist some motorway_link that have been
captured using this rule.

Any idea about the best way to proceed to correct the problem?

Daniel