[Talk-ca] Larder Lake, Ontario completely missing

Daniel Begin jfd553 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 2 16:21:58 UTC 2013

Hi Steve,
You wrote that one of the hardest parts was to figure out what set to
download from Canvec ftp site...

There was a link in the Canvec Wiki page to find out what file to download
(using the NTS map number like 021E05) but it is broken now.  I found
another way to find it out. Go to...

http://atlas.nrcan.gc.ca/site/english/toporama/index.html#

Use the Toggle NTS Grid (grey icon next to the map scale) to make the NTS
grid visible
Zoom-in on your area of interest, the NTS map number displayed fits the file
available from the Canvec ftp site
(NTS 21e5 is file 021E05.zip).

Daniel