[Talk-ca] Aerial imagery for Nanaimo, BC

David E. Nelson denelson83 at yahoo.ca
Sun Oct 20 23:58:38 UTC 2013

Well, unfortunately, all of that is overridden by this statement I found on the City of Nanaimo's own map portal:

"All rights, title and interest (including copyright, patent and other
intellectual property rights) contained in the Information remain vested
 in the City of Nanaimo at all times."

- David E. Nelson