[Talk-ca] Aerial imagery for Nanaimo, BC

Tim Whitehead spero.shiropetto at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 01:58:03 UTC 2013

There is also an Opendata plugin that can be added for some of the formats

I am not familiar with all the formats available – Shape (SHP), Keyhole
(KML) can be opened directly in the achieve they are downloaded in– I would
create a new layer first, and it’ll prompt you for what you want to open
(I,e, road centre lines, sidewalks, etc).

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Shapefile

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/JOSM/Plugins/OpenData

If you wanted to use the tiff file… I do not believe they supply a world
file in the achieve so you would need something like the Piclayer plugin (I
believe)