[Talk-ca] Where the streets have no name...

Frank Steggink steggink at steggink.org
Thu Oct 31 21:07:47 UTC 2013

Bruno,

Good initiative :) Although I'm quite busy with things outside of OSM
nowadays, I'll see if I can help adding some street names, since I've
added quite a lot of the Geobase roads several years ago. I noticed you
started adding names in Lévis already.

Regarding the double spaces: they are also occurring in the address
nodes which come from Canvec. In most cases I would think fixing this
automatically is not done, but perhaps a very skilled developer,
knowledgeable of the API, and who has experience with this kind of stuff
might be able to pick this up. Is this an option? Is this also an issue
in other provinces in Canada?

Regards,

Frank