[Talk-ca] coastline between Montreal and Sorel, Quebec

Charles Basenga Kiyanda personal at charleskiyanda.com
Fri Apr 4 15:49:57 UTC 2014

I'm fine with that consensus. We confirmed with the person who reverted the previous edit that there was no specific rule being enforced. That mapper just thought it looked wrong.

I have a rather free day tomorrow so I'm happy to fix the st-lawrence section between Montreal and Sorel to tag it as natural=coastline.

Hopefully this should be fine for all.

Cheers,

Charles