[Talk-ca] CanVec updates without a version bump

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Sat Feb 15 05:36:22 UTC 2014

I was having a look at New Westminster in tile 092G02.1.1, and
I noticed that there are differences between CanVec 10.0 which
I downloaded when it came out and what I just downloaded from
the CanVec webpage, which is also labeled CanVec 10.0

Addresses have been added, and with them, errors introduced.
Although I'm not opposed to adding addresses, adding a new feature
like this obviously needs discussion and review, and I checked imports@
and it doesn't look like this happened.

Who's our contact at NRCan these days? We need to make sure that the scope
of what's getting imported is clear and that additions get properly
discussed.