[Talk-ca] Nouvelle licence de données ouvertes au Québec

Simon Poole simon at osmfoundation.org
Fri Feb 21 12:04:10 UTC 2014

This is I believe a simple misunderstanding:

    legal at osmfoundation.org is the internal list of the LWG

open to the general public.

On the matter at hand: as I write in the quoted mail, we are quite open
to taking the results of a review of CC by 4.0 wrt compatibility with
our contributor terms and the ODbL 1.0 in to account. Note, as I wrote
in my mail, it is likely not worth doing for CC by-SA 4.0 as it is clear
that a share alike licence will not be CT compatible.

Simon