[Talk-ca] Tenth Birthday of OpenStreetMap

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Mon Feb 24 17:22:07 UTC 2014

Really?  Ten?!?!  OpenStreetMap is growing so quickly; it seems like
just last year OSM was learning to walk.   :-)

Tradition has been to host local events for mappers to attend, meet
and celebrate.  Toronto has hosted several of these, and you should
join us if you are nearby.  (I expect we'll do it again but details
are tentative at the moment)  Now is a great time to start planning
your local event.

It would be great to have an OpenStreetMap event is each provincial /
territorial capital for the OpenStreetMap tenth birthday.  Can you
help to make this happen?

Hey, let's not leave out other cities.  Organize an event!