[Talk-ca] [OSM-talk] Mappy New Year

Alex Barth alex at mapbox.com
Mon Jan 6 15:23:45 UTC 2014

Mappy New Year everyone!

Over here at OpenStreetMap US we'll celebrate OpenStreetMap's big 1-0 with
State of the Map US April 12 and 13 in Washington DC

http://stateofthemap.us/

I invite everyone (not just US based mappers) to join, propose a session
and share their ideas and experiences in growing OpenStreetMap as a
community and as a map.

I'd like to add to Richard's call to get active in your community. In the
US we regularly create an excuse for this with our quarterly #editathons.
Next one is in January 18/19, you can get yourself still on this list:

http://openstreetmap.us/2013/11/january-winter-editathon/

Here's to 2014

Alex