[Talk-ca] Floating Island Error

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Mon Jan 6 22:16:48 UTC 2014

Oops, replied to Adam only.  Here's one for the list.

I've checked a few, including the two that he linked, and found no
trouble.  No hidden nodes-in-the-same-places.  everything
"rubberbands" as expected when connected.  JOSM validator reports no
connectivity issues.

I've sent a note to the keepright maintainers to ask about this. And I
marked the ones that I checked as "ignore - false positive".  The area
could use a real survey.  the import from canvec v5 had no road names,
so there is great deal of improvement to be had there.