[Talk-ca] GPS and Motorway links ...

berniejconnors berniejconnors at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 01:07:43 UTC 2014

It's been a while but I think I cleaned up this problem in New Brunswick.

Another problem in New Brunswick are ways that share a node at a highway overpass. If there is a grade separation then the ways do not intersect and they should not share a node. I think this is related to the Canvec imports in NB. I have fixed some of these but there are still more and I expect it is a problem in other regions too.

Bernie.

Sent from Samsung Mobile