[Talk-ca] canvec release schedule

Daniel Begin jfd553 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 13 03:33:13 UTC 2014

Well, as far as I know, NRCan have no more projects around OSM community since fall 2012 - no more Canvec in .osm format, no more participation to the talk-ca list.  Governmental priorities change and they could eventually get back to the community but, for the moment, I am even surprised the ftp site is running!

Hoping for the best
Daniel