[Talk-ca] Large polygons in JOSM

Daniel Begin jfd553 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 18 11:47:00 UTC 2014

Oups, forgot your second point…

About motivation to clean the north, I think a specialized bot could remove duplicated water/wooded area geometries. About merging all these tiles, it would mean having a multipolygon covering about half of the country with hundreds of thousands of hole in it…   I am almost certain that merging all of them would not be a good idea.

Anyone could comment about the consequences of merging all these tiles?

Daniel