[Talk-ca] [Talk-us] New North America coverage of Osmose QA

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Thu Apr 2 18:54:50 UTC 2015

This is amazing news. Osmose is a really valuable tool.

Also there is a good integration with MapRoulette that Frédéric built, and
has already resulted in some interesting challenges. As you explore Osmose,
let me know if you want any other QA themes from Osmose to appear in
MapRoulette.

Martijn

Martijn van Exel
skype: mvexel