[Talk-ca] Looking for competent OSM editors to improve the map on Toronto area and Toronto PATH

Kevin Farrugia kevinfarrugia at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 20:36:16 UTC 2015

Hey everyone,

During the winter/spring I was updating the PATH when I was frequently
taking it to/from home, but I've taken a break since it's nice outside (I
hope that's understandable!).  The PATH is a bit of a beast to update
because it's invisible to imagery and GPS and, in many parts, poorly
signed.  Although the challenge of mapping from memory is part of the fun
for me :)

George & Darren, what are the main things you're looking to have us add?
Is the biggest priority for you the detailed footways, access points, and
the proper connections between the two (elevators, steps, escalators)?  I'm
guessing shops are of secondary importance to the wayfinding/routing
portion of the app?

Thanks,

-Kevin F (Kevo)