[Talk-ca] Fwd: Ottawa, Canada import

James james2432 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 19:28:17 UTC 2015

I got an email back from the guy handling the Licensing.

Hi James, thank-you for the email.  I’m not sure I understand the
compatibility grid.   Is there a particular issue you are concerned about?

Note: we have plans to adapt the Open Government License Canada but have
not been able to do that quite yet; however, there are few differences
between the two, so if there’s a specific item you are concerned about it I
might be able to shed some light on how we treat it.

Thank-you,

Robert Giggey
---

What would be the specifics of our license (ODbL) incompatible with
Ottawa-TOU?

--
外に遊びに行こう!