[Talk-ca] Help Importing York Region Data to OpenStreetMap

Cawker, Michelle Michelle.Cawker at york.ca
Mon Feb 9 18:57:59 UTC 2015

Thank you for your response. We will review the specifications at the wiki link you provided for more information.
We would like to contribute valuable data to OpenStreetMap and we would like to work with the community to do so.
Is there someone experienced from the OpenStreetMap community who would be willing to download York Region’s data and import to OpenStreetMap
-or-
To work together with us to do so?

We appreciate the community’s support getting valuable data out.
Thank you
York Region Open Data