[Talk-ca] Highway 400A

Kevin Farrugia kevinfarrugia at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 02:40:30 UTC 2015

There's some conflicting stuff about this when I look into it: the last
traffic volume report (2010) from MTO refers to the section as 400A (
http://www.ontario.ca/data/traffic-volume), but MNR road data labels it as
Highway 11 (the MNR Ontario Road Network dataset is the source for GeoBase
roads in Ontario).

Keeping it as is would keep it correct based on MTO docs, but changing it
based on the signage would improve usability and navigation since there
aren't any 400A signs, only Hwy 11 direction signs (example:
http://www.mapillary.com/map/im/xLVIFS_6hnuS_cQ-owysww).

Anyone else have any thoughts?

-Kevin