[Talk-ca] Highway 400A

Tristan Anderson andersontristan at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 17 11:57:23 UTC 2015

I changed this section of road to ref=11 and olf_ref=400A.  This is how it was tagged until October 2014.  I also added it to the relation for Highway 11, but did not change the relation for Highway 400A.
I also went to http://www.mto.gov.on.ca/english/about/feedback/general-inquiries-feedback.shtml and asked "Does Highway 400A still exist, or has this been redesignated as Highway 11?"  Depending on the response, I may change old_ref=400A to unsigned_ref=400A.