[Talk-ca] Highway recoding

Daniel Begin jfd553 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 25 17:10:11 UTC 2015

I think we are evolving to a consensus that makes sense.

I have received some examples that are quite right in QC context. For those who know the area, Route 175 up to Saguenay is obviously a “type 1” trunk road while Route 138 northeast from Quebec City isn't.

However, I hope everyone concerned will give their “two cents” because the context in Manitoba or in Yukon may be (is) quite different, and I do not want an "Eastern centric solution" on the subject :-)

Best regards,

DanielI