[Talk-ca] Toronto OpenStreetMap events May 2015

Colin McGregor colin.mc151 at gmail.com
Mon May 11 16:42:07 UTC 2015

Some words of warning regarding GTALug. I was involved with GTALug for
over 15 years, then in December of 2013 members of the GTALug started
a campaign that basically made it clear that I am to be the ongoing
target of abuse. I don't know what rule(s) I broke or what I did, but
essentially all communications I've received from them over the last
1.5 years have been crafted to make it clear I am hated.

Bottom line, stay away from GTALug, they are a bunch of nasty vicious people.

Colin McGregor