[Talk-ca] Cycling map vs Standard map

Kevin Farrugia kevinfarrugia at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 16:17:53 UTC 2015

Hey Pierre,

It's simply that the cycle tiles are maintained and hosted outside of OSM
so they aren't updated in near real-time like the standard OSM tiles are.

They're taken care of by Andy Allen and you can check out his website at
http://www.thunderforest.com. You could ask him how often the changes are
downloaded and the tiles rerendered.

-Kevin