[Talk-ca] Federal licence : Confusion

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 23:18:11 UTC 2015

The agreement between CANVEC and OSM was drawn up before the .odbl license
and change to the uploading procedure which says any data uploaded to OSM
can have its license changed.

I'm of the opinion that the CANVEC licensed data cannot now be imported
into OSM under the new conditions however others in Talk-ca have said that
I don't know what I'm talking about.

In other words don't ask, don't tell and let's face it without the CANVEC
data there would be very little left.

Cheerio John