[Talk-ca] Ottawa Missing Map Event In November Planning

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 12:30:20 UTC 2015

Good point.

How about a university? I have had great luck with those. I think that
someone from Norman Patterson (Carleton) has been writing about HOT and
OSM. Let us know

John/Richard, is there a list that folks have on tech specs setting up
Missing Maps? I know that Pete has been doing them often in London UK and
could help if needed.

Heather

Heather Leson
heatherleson at gmail.com