[Talk-ca] New project update

Martijn van Exel mvexel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 16:51:42 UTC 2016

Bjenk —
Perhaps a micro-tasking tool such as MapRoulette (which I created) would be useful to help guide your thinking. I am actively looking for MapRoulette pilot projects involving government collaboration. MapRoulette has proven to be a very effective tool for solving specific problems or adding specific data types to OSM. Let me know if you would like to know more.
Martijn