[Talk-ca] Crowdsourcing buildings with Statistics Canada

Ellefsen, Bjenk (STATCAN) bjenk.ellefsen at canada.ca
Tue Aug 2 18:46:31 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

Here is what we would invite Canadians to tell us about buildings for OSM:

name
Address:
*       Number
*       street
*       city
*       postal code
levels
office, shop
type of access (handicap, etc.)

If there is a way to categorize them as residential, non-residential that would be perfect.

What do you think? Anything else we should add?

Bjenk Ellefsen, PhD

Data Exploration and Integration Lab (DEIL) | Lab pour l'exploration et l'intégration de données (LEID)
Center for Special Business Projects | Centre des Projets Spéciaux sur les entreprises
Statistics Canada | Statistique Canada
(343) 998-3004