[Talk-ca] broken forests in eastern Canada

Adam Martin s.adam.martin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 13:14:50 UTC 2016

That's a pretty harsh thing to deal with. Imports are difficult and the
time needed to get them right is not a small investment. To have someone
review this work is a valuable service, but I don't think just blanket
reverting due to the violation of one rule is the solution, especially in
context of the lack of data in some of those areas. The CANVEC stuff will
do until surveys or satellite data catches up with those areas.