[Talk-ca] Bulk Import of Address Range in GTHA from Metrolinx, Second attemps

Mojgan Jadidi mojgan.jadidi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 17:21:52 UTC 2016

Hi,
"...This would be okay (and preferable) if the node addresses were
consecutive, but some of the ones I saw were longer. If you still have
the data, I remember seeing this at the intersection of Kennedy Road and
Eglinton Avenue East, on the east side of Kennedy. It would be at/near
the south end of this way, # 129483334 :
http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/129483334..."

I checked it and resolve the issue in our data!

Thanks
Mojgan

*Mojgan (Amaneh) Jadidi, Ph.D.*
*Intern, Applied Research & Corporate Monitoring*
*Planning & Policy | **Metrolinx | 97 Front Street West, Toronto, ON, M5J
1E6 | T: 416-202-5844 <416-202-5844>*

*Postdoctoral Research Fellow*
*GeoICT Lab | York University | 4700 Keele St, Toronto, ON, **M3J 1P3*