[Talk-ca] Bus stops in Ottawa

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 01:46:46 UTC 2016

I think with the clause in the uploading terms that OSM can change the
license its very difficult to import anything as it is difficult to say to
City of Ottawa etc we'd like your data but we don't know what license it
may have in OSM in the future.

Is anyone going to take the responsibility on for removing the data?

Thanks

Cheerio John