[Talk-ca] Bus stops in Ottawa

Stewart C. Russell scruss at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 20:06:56 UTC 2016

On 2016-02-29 01:25 PM, john whelan wrote:

> It maybe possible to work with the city of Ottawa on this one
> but one problem they have identified is open data being used but not
> updated.

I'm surprised they even see their data being used at all, as it's almost
impossible to mix it with any other data. If they want their data
updated, maybe they should consider

 i ) providing diffs; or
 ii) using a licence that they didn't just make up.

Does anyone know the user brousseaumat? Reverting changesets 17206904
and 17206923 might be hard to do cleanly, as many changes have been
made, and transit relations built on top of them. To remove them -
although we should - would destroy transit mapping in Ottawa.

cheers,
 Stewart