[Talk-ca] restriction=no_right_turn_on_red causing routing problems in Toronto

Nathan Wessel nate.wessel at mail.utoronto.ca
Sat Jul 2 15:01:54 UTC 2016

I've asked about this over on the tagging list as well, in case anyone wants to follow the conversation there. I've been getting mixed messages on this issue so far... at the least if the tag is kept as-is and OSRM fixed, the restriction wiki page should be changed to acknowledge the possibility of turns on relations beginning with 'no_'.

Cheers,

Nate