[Talk-ca] Stat Can and buildings

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 22:46:31 UTC 2016

After talking to them I'm not clear they understand enough about what they
want and have a clear understanding of how to get it.

The information you supplied will add to their knowledge and that may help
shape their expectations.

I think they have some expectations but I'm sure it will unfold over time.

Thanks John