[Talk-ca] restriction=no_right_turn_on_red causing routing problems in Toronto

Begin Daniel jfd553 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 28 20:07:15 UTC 2016

Whatever the tag or its value, we need it.
There are (unfortunately) plenty of such restrictions in my neighbourhood that I never mapped because I did not know how to tag them.

Furthermore, and according to Wikipedia [1], there are whole cities where it remains illegal to turn right on a red anywhere, like Montreal and New York.

It is a must for routing…
Daniel

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_turn_on_red