[Talk-ca] ftp2.cits.rncan.gc.ca

James james2432 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 09:52:49 UTC 2016

If you remember what François Paquette sent on this list you wouldnt have
to send the email you just sent:

The CanVec data in OSM format will not be available from Thursday May 5,
1:00 p.m. to Tuesday May 10, 9:00 a.m. (Eastern Time). The maintenance
period may be modified, please refer to the GeoGratis
<https://www.nrcan.gc.ca/earth-sciences/geography/topographic-information/free-data-geogratis/11042>
home
page.