[Talk-ca] Ft. McMurry Fires

Kunce, Dale dale.kunce at redcross.org
Mon May 9 16:23:11 UTC 2016

Don’t worry about the Red Cross coordination for now. I know them and can work with them directly them.

Thanks again.

—
Dale Kunce | Senior Geospatial Engineer and GIS Team Lead  | International Services |  American Red Cross
2025 E Street NW, Washington, DC 20006

Tel 202.303.4095 | Cell 510.842.7523 | Skype dkunce​