[Talk-ca] Fort McMurray forest fires

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 21:10:36 UTC 2016

Should we layer this ie one project to map the buildings, another to add
addresses, the processes are quite different and at the moment its
difficult to say a tile is done for buildings when the address info hasn't
been added and that means mappers going over the same tiles multiple times.
Are we using Mapbox imagery or Bing for this one by the way?

Thanks John