[Talk-ca] Fort McMurray forest fires

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Tue May 10 02:57:52 UTC 2016

Morning from Doha.

As mentioned previously there are emergency managers trying to get imagery.
This is their first time considering digital volunteers. If I can have one
Canadian volunteer as a point of contact I can hand off the discussion.

Note: they would really love it if it was someone from alberta. However, i
think someone who can work on what is needed is also great.

Heather