[Talk-ca] Fort McMurray - Canadian volunteer as a point of contact

Kunce, Dale dale.kunce at redcross.org
Wed May 11 03:02:55 UTC 2016

Hey everyone,
Quick status update to say that RC has decided to use the official assessments from the government and we will not be doing our own.

We are still hoping to do a lot of mapping where needed but a building by building ground truth most likely won’t be conducted given the overall lack of individual household damage.

I’ll stay on list and will let this list know if the situation changes.

Thanks

—
Dale Kunce | Senior Geospatial Engineer and GIS Team Lead  | International Services |  American Red Cross
2025 E Street NW, Washington, DC 20006
Tel 202.303.4095 | Cell 510.842.7523 | Skype dkunce​