[Talk-ca] Red Cross and Fort McMurray Fires

Dan Joseph dan.b.joseph at gmail.com
Fri May 13 18:37:16 UTC 2016

Hi James,

It looks like some good progress is being made on the tasks.

Tasks #22 and #23 are focused on mapping different features but it looks
like #24 overlaps in focus. Perhaps that task should be archived until the
other two are completed to avoid confusion among newcomers to the site?

Task #23 only provides minimal instructions (*Add address data via GeoBase.
Add missing Roads and Street names.*). Would more people feel comfortable
contributing if detailed instructions were included? It seemed the task is
referring to the dataset described here:
http://ftp2.cits.rncan.gc.ca/pub/geobase/official/nrn_rrn/doc/NRN.pdf   Is
the Canada open government licence compatible with OSM?

Thanks and all the best,

Dan