[Talk-ca] Crowdsourcing buildings with Statistics Canada - Outreach launch

Ellefsen, Bjenk (STATCAN) bjenk.ellefsen at canada.ca
Wed Sep 14 19:04:14 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

We are launching the outreach tomorrow. Canadians will be made aware of the project.

As soon as the Webpage is live, I will add the link to the OSM Canada wiki in the section for the project.

This is giving us another month to work out some details. Do not hesitate to raise anything you might see so we can make some changes if it's possible.

I would like to start a wiki page for documentation that we can also link to. There was one that was started if I remember, I will have to go back in my messages.  Some of us are going to meet to discuss the import process for the footprints soon.

It's been very busy since my return from vacation so, I am sorry for the lack of updates recently!

Bjenk Ellefsen, PhD

Unit head | Chef de sous-section
Data Exploration and Integration Lab (DEIL) | Lab d'exploration et intégration de données (LEID)
Center for Special Business Projects | Centre des Projets Spéciaux sur les entreprises
Statistics Canada | Statistique Canada
(343) 998-3004